Do you have any vegan go -to meals? My kids are undeniable noodle lovers. So, when I'm low on time, noodles are my go-to-meals.
This meal was super quick and tasty. I also didn't chop a single vegetable to make this meal. Some frozen vegetables, organic green peas, a soy sauce mixture and it was DONE!
This meal has been kid tested, vegan mommy approved.
Veggie Rice Noodles
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil (I used grapeseed oil)
- 1.5 packs of Thai Rice noodles
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup carrot strips
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Red Chilli Sauce
- Mix sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, and cornstarch in a bowl (you can warm in microwave for 10 seconds).
- Saute vegetables in large saucepan in tbsp of vegetable oil for a few minutes with cover on.
- Add noodles to vegetables and cook until tender.
- Add soy sauce mixture and stir.
- My kids and I like using red chilli sauce on this dish which gives it just the right amount of sweet and heat. You can add as much as you like depending on how much spice you like.
- Note: you can add more oil for more slip to the noodles once you're done. Chopped cabbage is also optional.